Let’s get started!
Before you fill out the online application, please read:
RESIDENTIAL RENTAL CRITERIA
THIS COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT REUSABLE TENANT SCREENING REPORTS
- Fully completed application with a non-refundable fee of $54 for each applicant Payable by credit/debit card only (Includes $3 Credit Card/Debit Processing Fee)
- Each applicant will apply online or return completed application and disclosure forms to Properties by Landmark or fax to 360-457-3212 along with the following: 1) Copy of government issued photo ID; 2) Documents proving income is 3 times rent amount; 3) WA State Fair Tenant Screening Act signature page; 4) Pet Policy signature page and photo of pet (if applicable); 5) Special Accommodations form (when applicable); 6) Law of Real Estate Agency form signature page; 7) Credit card authorization for screening fee.
- Multiple applicants are accepted or denied as a unit.
- All residents 18 years of age or older must be screened and approved in order to reside on the premises.
- Make first payment(s) towards deposit/first month’s rent in advance of move-in.
- Furnish 36 months positive, consecutive, objective rental references from previous landlords/owners or provide other acceptable references.
- Good credit standing. Reports with on-going credit problems may be rejected. Credit Reports pulled for the purpose of Tenant Screening are a “Hard-Hit” per credit bureaus.
- Premises used for living purposes only.
- Government issued photo ID of each applicant (see attached Suggested Alternative Documents for Immigrant Population form)
- History of property destruction. (When history is older than 3 years and proof of payment in full is provided, higher deposit may be accepted to qualify.)
- Debt owed to previous landlord(s)/owner(s).
- Prior evictions
- Exceed HUD occupancy standards.
- Crimes against another person or property damage – When Criminal Records are included in screening report additional review required. We will engage applicant and gather more information needed to establish qualifications.
- Falsifying information or omission of material fact.
- Incomplete rental application.
- History of rodent & bug infestation or damage.
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion. We reserve the right to meet animal before lease signing.
- Service/Companion Animals accepted with confirmation of the disability related need.
- Screened and qualified co-signers may be accepted in some cases. Co-signer screenings cost $34.00
- All properties are “no smoking” inside units.
- Proof of Renters Insurance with Properties by Landmark, Inc. listed as an “additional interest” on the policy. (Personal Liability Limit minimum $300,000 and Medical minimum $5,000)